The P&C Association is an integral part of the Ashdale community and support numerous activities and initiatives across the College. From 2018 they have committed to provide individual scholarships to ATAR students of up to $1000. This commitment is a testament to the invaluable, ongoing support they offer to the College and its students.
The Scholarship program will provide funding for selected Year 12 ATAR students to attend external revision courses throughout the year. These courses provide valuable insights into key content and are regularly facilitated by ATAR exam markers, specialist ATAR teachers and ATAR textbook and study guide writers.
- All students that have achieved a predicted ATAR of 80+ are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for funding to attend two revision courses per round. Round one occurs in the July holidays and round two in the October holidays. $5000 will be available for each round.
- Applications with be ranked according to predicted ATAR.
- Each revision course will be selected in consultation with the Senior School Coordinator and Senior School Deputy.
- Any funds remaining for each round will be offered to students with a predicted ATAR of 70+.
- Round 1 applications for 2018 must be submitted by 4pm Friday 18 May for consideration.
Students can apply via email to:
- Applications must include the courses the individual wishes the P&C Scholarship Program to fund.
- Applications for round one close 4pm, Friday 18 May.
- Application dates for round two will be released during term 3.